Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Yankees Line Up


Now that A-Rod is likely out until May or June, the Yankees must fill that four spot. I was thinking back to the 1998 Yankees team who won 126 games-126!!! At that time there were no big time names or superstars on the team. I am hoping maybe the loss of A-Rod could be a plus. Some people might call me crazy for that, but think about it. He is not very clutch and mainly just puts up numbers. In my opinion he is not much of a team player..

I think the opening day line up may look something like this:

1-Johnny Damon, LF
2-Derek Jeter, SS
3-Mark Teixeira, 1B
4-Hideki Matsui, DH
5-Jorge Posada, C
6-Xavier Nady, RF
7-Robinson Cano, 2B
8-Cody Ransom, 3B
9-Brett Gardner, CF

Bench:

Nick Swisher
Angel Berroa
Melky Cabrera
Jose Molina


YANKS ACTIVE ROSTER IS AS FOLLOWS


http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/team/roster_active.jsp?c_id=nyy

No comments:

Post a Comment