Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I hate the red sox


I hate the Red Sox with almost the same passion that I love the Yankees. And losing 4 out of the first 4 games to them is just embarrassing. I HATE that they won the first game against the Yankees at the new stadium. I guess it isn't the biggest deal, but it bothers me. Jason Bay of the Red Sox has been killing us this year. Hell, all of the team usually does better against the Yankees than they do against most other teams. Tonights win I think is very important. Going 0-4 against them so far is bad enough!

Last nights game was disappointing. We had a good shot at the win, but came up short. After Girardi got kicked out, the Yanks seemed to wake up a little, but it wasn't enough. I also am concerned for Jorge Posada's health. He hurt his hamstring and will have an MRI today. PLEASE GOD DON'T LET HIM BE OUT FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME! His absence last season shows us how much we missed him.
I want this win tonight!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment