Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a-roid

I am so sick of hearing about Alex Rodriguez and his steroid use. Anytime a player gets accused of using some form of steroids, they make like it's the biggest news on earth. I can't tell you how many times I've heard on the T.V. , "Alex Rodriguez......Steroids" My family has the news on in the kitchen in the evening and it's like everytime I walk past I hear something about it. I'm not going to defend A-Rod because the use of steroids is stupid and it's like cheating. The only thing I can appreciate is that he admitted it. This makes me happy mainly because we don't have to hear it 24-7 or on prime time news (or ALL day). How about, throw out all of his records that he broke while using steroids and be done with it!? Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire didn't deserve that home run record either-or maybe they should just get insulted like Roger Maris and put an asterisk next to all the records they (steroid users) break. Maris was NOT a steroid user, but he was insulted in my opinion with that asterisk. Anyway, I just hope Alex can help the Yankees win. That's the bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment